- Bendigo Mitchell respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
- This site only collects enough information to get back to you and answer your enquiry.
- Your private information will not be used for any other purpose.
- Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else.
DATA WE COLLECT:
- The minimum data that we collect from this website is your name and an email address so that we may contact you.
- You may optionally add a phone number or address if you prefer to be contacted by these means. You may also indicate your area of interest and express your question or request.
- When you use our enquiry form any information that you submit will only be used to deal with your request.
- We do track visitors to our site using anonymised Analytics data but we cannot, and would never attempt to, match that information with any individual visitor.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION:
- All information you submit to us will only be used internally, here at Bendigo Mitchell, to answer your enquiries or to meet your needs.
- In the case of established client relationships, we may use the contact information of existing clients to inform them of legal changes or opportunities through infrequent, direct email.