To Lift Or Not To Lift?Article posted 02 May 2013
Bendigo Mitchell have solved a long standing materials handling problem at The Royal Shakespeare Company. Staff at the RSC’s set design base in Stratford-Upon-Avon had struggled with the extremely long nature of their handling loads, and also the incline that any fork lift truck would need to climb. Following one all-encompassing visit, Bendigo Mitchell was able to solve both problems via the provision of a gas powered, counterbalance Combilift machine. This fantastic machine can be used as a conventional counterbalance truck, or as a side-loader.
Other Recent Articles
- Large Inverting Clamp Supplied
- Retirement Comes To Us All!
- Fleet of Hand Pallet Trucks Supplied
- Longstanding Relationships
- Highest Quality, Cost Effectiveness
- Training Up The Next Generation
- New Local Advertising Gone Live
- Did You Know Bendigo Mitchell Offers Full Operator Training?
- Happy Christmas!
- New Arrival!