Did you know...?Article posted 24 April 2017
That the reason we are called 'Bendigo Mitchell' is because the original location for the business was to be the Bendigo Mitchell crossroads, just outside Harbury. Planning restrictions meant the location became unviable, however the name stuck. This photo shows what the crossroads looked like in the early 1900s.
Other Recent Articles
- Large Inverting Clamp Supplied
- Retirement Comes To Us All!
- Fleet of Hand Pallet Trucks Supplied
- To Lift Or Not To Lift?
- Longstanding Relationships
- Highest Quality, Cost Effectiveness
- Training Up The Next Generation
- New Local Advertising Gone Live
- Did You Know Bendigo Mitchell Offers Full Operator Training?
- Happy Christmas!