- Wiring Electric forklift chargers into our mains. Can you do this?
- How quickly are handpallet trucks despatched?
- Reach truck or 3 wheel counterbalance: which high-lift forklift?
- Fork extensions for my lift truck: what should I be aware of?
- Would you repair / overhaul our own lift trucks at your workshops?
- Electric v Diesel or LPG / Gas? What Power should I choose for my Forklift?
- What is a cosmetic refurbishment?
- What are the different 'types' of forklift truck?
- What are the different sorts of forklift truck mast available?
- What does Full Free Lift mean?
- What is a sideshift?
- What are forklift truck 'load centres?'
- What does 'de-rating' mean, and how do I calculate it?
- What are the different types of forklift truck tyre available?
- Can you fit attachments to our forklift truck?
- What is a LOLER or Thorough Examination?
- Where does the name 'Bendigo Mitchell' come from?
- What wear is permissible on forks, and how is it measured?
- My forklift battery is no longer holding its charge, what should I do?
- Can you fit a camera to our forklift truck to assist with high lifts?
- Can you fit a weighing scale to our forklift truck?
- What does 'Container Spec' mean?
- Forklift truck acronyms & abbreviations
- Are you members of the FLTA (Fork Lift Truck Association)?
- Where is Bendigo Mitchell based?
- Who was Brian Nealon?
- What forklift truck do I need?
- What is a forklift truck hydraulic accumulator?
- What is Kion Baoli's background?
- Can you operate a forklift truck on grass tyres?
- Do you offer fork lift driver training?
- What do you know about internet forklift truck companies?
- Which postcodes are near Bendigo Mitchell?
- Do You Sell Hand Pallet Trucks?
- Do you sell forklift truck gas?
- Should I buy or hire my fork lift truck
- What Should I Do If My Forklift Breaks Down?
Do you offer fork lift driver training?
Simply put, yes.
We offer full operator training to RTITB standards on all types of fork lift trucks and lifting equipment, including:
- Counterbalance trucks - LPG, diesel, electric
- Reach Truck
- VNA Man Up
- High Level Order Picker
- Powered Pedestrian Trucks
- Forklift Truck Attachments
- VNA Emergency Evacuation
- Rough Terrain
- Side Loaders
- VNA Man Down
- Turret trucks
- multi directional operation
As materials handling experts, we are able to offer exceptional training programmes that can be tailored to suit either individuals or groups. All of our courses provide the Certificate of Basic Training as recognised by The Health And Safety Executive. Prices include training, literature provided to candidates and certification.
This is a hassle free way of ensuring employees are well trained and increasing productivity, whilst also ensuring corporate due diligence is followed.
Courses are available on Counterbalance Forklift Trucks, Reach Trucks, Pedestrian Operated Forklift Trucks, Cherry Pickers and Access Platforms
Duration: Refreshers = 1 day
Existing Drivers = 2-3 days
Novices = 3-5 days
Qualification: Certificate of Basic Training recognised by The Health And Safety Executive.
Learn how to safely and effectively operate a Counterbalance forklift truck. On completion of the course you will be familiar with the basic skill requirements and job safety knowledge required for safe and effective operation of counterbalance trucks. The course includes machine familiarisation, controls, daily checks, refuelling and battery procedures, steering, load weight assessment and handling, stacking racking, awkward loads and vehicle loading, and unloading and much more.
Within 40 mile radius of our Midlands depot:
Refresher Course - up to and including 3 participants £225+VAT per day.
Existing Drivers Course - up to and including 3 participants £250+VAT per day.
Novices Course - up to and including 3 participants £250+VAT per day.
Within 40-100 mile radius of our Midlands depot:
Refresher Course - up to and including 3 participants £275+VAT per day.
Existing Drivers Course - up to and including 3 participants £300+VAT per day.
Novices Course - up to and including 3 participants £300+VAT per day.
We extend this service to companies and individuals, so whether you are a company looking to train employees, or an individual looking to broaden your skill base, we are here to help.
Get in touch on either 01926 857626 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
It is probably also worth us taking the time to do our bit to help dispel one of the myths within our industry. The reality is, there is no such thing as a forklift truck licence.
There is no overarching governing body which means that there is no official licence.
The Health and Safety Commission recognize a number of bodies as being competent to accredit training organisations for the training of fork lift truck instructors and operators. Details of the accrediting bodies, including their areas of specialism, are given in the HSC booklet L117. We have coped them below for your reference. As stated above, we operate to RTITB standards.
RTITB - www.rtitb.co.uk
Association of Industrial Truck Trainers - www.aitt.co.uk
Construction Industry Training Board - www.constructionskills.co.uk
Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register - www.itssar.org.uk
Lantra Awards - www.lantra-awards.co.uk
National Plant Operators Registration Scheme - www.npors.com
view our trucks for hire