Forklift Service, Breakdown Repairs
Breakdown, Service & Contract Maintenance Support:
We have forklift engineers offering forklift servicing and breakdown repair based out of Banbury, Warwickshire, Coventry, Leicester, Birmingham, Rugby & Oxfordshire. Each and every one of the service technicians at Bendigo Mitchell are extremely experienced and are true forklift truck experts.
- Our technicians have, on average, 21 years’ experience working with forklift trucks, across all major manufacturers and models.
- As a business we regularly invest in training for all our technicians to ensure they are up to date on latest technical and software developments.
- We offer comprehensive breakdown support, typically on site within 4 hours of receiving the call.
- We hold fast moving part items for a wide range of manufacturers in our parts department.
- We have a dedicated ‘technical and parts information library’ ensuring our technicians have access to all information required to remedy any faults.
- The combination of all these factors ensures a ‘first-fix’ percentage that consistently exceeds 90% in our quarterly audits.
- Contract maintenance is an excellent way of smoothing out your forklift truck maintenance budget. A relatively simple agreement, you pay a fixed amount per month which covers all of your forklift truck maintenance costs. This gives you peace of mind knowing that no ‘unexpected costs’ are on the horizon, while removing any risk from your truck or trucks ownership.
- Similarly, the experience of our technicians ensures that, whilst as thorough as you would expect, we are very efficient in maintaining your forklift trucks, keeping your costs to a minimum.
- Get in touch with Paul, our Operations Manager to enquire about how we can minimise your maintenance costs.
- Importantly, unlike many, we operate total transparency in contract maintenance and contract hire charges. We do not artificially discount rates to win business, only to recoup this discount and more, via spurious ‘damage’ or ‘outside of the agreement’ maintenance charges. This means you always know what to expect budget wise.