Bendigo Mitchell is an independent, privately owned Company established in 1978.
We are located in Kenilworth, Warwickshire enabling us to offer our high quality service nationally. This service comprises:
- Forklift truck hire; both casual and contract hire
- Forklift truck sales; new, used and overhauled machines
- Contract maintenance and Thorough Examinations (LOLERs)
- Breakdown support
We have been members of the Forklift Truck Association since 1985 showing our consistent and longstanding commitment to raising standards of materials handling.
The experience and skill of our team of forklift truck experts is a source of much pride and competitive advantage. Our team has, on average, over 21 years’ experience of working with and supplying forklift trucks. This, combined with our customer-centric approach is one reason why, in our regular audits:
- our first-fix rate for breakdowns consistently exceeds 90%
- over 85% of our business comes from either repeat custom or recommendation.
We have full ISO 9001/2008 accreditation and are authorised to carry out Thorough Examinations.
Most importantly though, we’re passionate about what we do, and passionate about making sure we make a difference to your business.
Click on any of the links above to find out more, or alternatively click here to get in touch with any of our friendly and expert team.
Why choose Bendigo Mitchell Ltd?
- We’re forklift truck experts. This is what we do, and for many of us, all we’ve ever wanted to do. We live, sleep & breathe forklift trucks meaning you can be sure the advice we offer is considered, well-founded, and above all based on our wide and deep knowledge of materials handling
- We’re independent. We only recommend the trucks we believe are best suited to your application, not those required to hit ‘dealer targets.’
- We’re flexible. We recognise that business needs can change, sometimes without notice. We help you react to this to ensure maximum commercial success for your business. Put simply, ‘no’ is not in our vocabulary.
- We take it personally. Each time we see one of our trucks working in application, it is a source of immense pride and satisfaction. We’re only happy when our customers are happy.
Below is a picture of founding partners, Brian Nealon & Tony Barr, on Bendigo Mitchell's opening day back in 1978. As you can see, we have come a long way since then, but our core values of expertise, transparency, customer focus, value for money and good old fashioned hard work, have remained consistent throughout.